More than 130,000 students choose Canada every year, to learn English or French. In Canada, there are a large number of private language centers and specialized language departments at colleges and universities.
Main Types of Study Programs for Study Languages in Canada:
- The General Course of Language Studies includes approximately 20-24 lessons per week. Often, language schools offer for students a lot of extra-curricular activities.
- Intensive Course includes 30 or more lessons per week. This course of language learning is suitable for students who want to achieve the next level of language very quickly and effectively.
- Academic Year Program, this language learning program is suitable for applicants who wish to immerse themselves in the Canadian environment and improve their language skills to the academic level.
- Summer Camp for Adolescent is a very popular choice for parents and children who are considering Canada for their child’s future education. Such programs provide different levels of language learning, from more intensive to less. This program is provided by private schools, as well as higher Institutions in Canada.
- IELTS / GPF Preparation Course, this program offers students the preparation for the pass of language test.
- Business / Specialized Course – this program enables participants to increase their vocabulary and knowledge of their chosen specialty.
“How do you make your choice?” – you ask. Such a responsible and costly decision requires a special approach. Therefore, our consultants, with pleasure, will help you decide on an academic program and educational institution that has long-standing partnership agreements with Canadian universities and provides the so-called University Pathway Program. Training in one of these schools will give a 100% guarantee of your child’s admission to the chosen university without passing any additional examinations.