Visitor Visa - Immigration to Canada from Israel - TML Agency
03-687-40-70, 03-687-35-20

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa is issued to a person who wishes to visit Canada for temporary purposes (work, study, visit) and who is not a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or have any other Visa from Canadian Government.

Each visitor, if he has no exemption, must apply for a visa before entering Canada (A port of Entry). From November 2016, all travelers from countries exempted from obtaining a visa must receive an Electronic Chip – (eTA) before boarding an airplane.

Israeli citizens holding an Israeli Passport (Darkon) have the right to stay in Canada for up to 6 months without having to obtain a visa, but must receive Electronic Travel Authorization before boarding the flight.

For more information, you can contact the consultants of our immigration agency.